BOOKING POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A 50% Deposit is due to secure the client requested booking date. Unless alternative payment terms have been arranged, the remaining balance is due upon handover of deliverables or 30 days after production (whichever comes sooner).
- The deposit is generally non-refundable, unless we choose to make an exception at our discretion, or the booking is rescheduled within our allowed rescheduling timeframe.
- In the event that a deposit is not received within the specified timeframe, we may need to consider other booking arrangements to accommodate our scheduling and availability, which could result in the client loosing the desired booking date and time.
- By accepting the quotation and submitting the required deposit, you acknowledge and agree to comply with our Cancellation, Rescheduling, and No-Show Policy. This policy is binding and enforceable as a contractual agreement between Value Imagery and the Client. Failure to adhere to the terms outlined in the Booking Policy may result in additional fees or other remedies as deemed appropriate by Value Imagery.
CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING, AND NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Clients must provide a minimum of 14 calendar days notice for shoot cancellation without incurring a fee and to receive a full refund of their deposit.
- Cancellations made less than 14 calendar days of this notice period will forfeit their deposit.
- Clients may request to reschedule appointments with a minimum of 7 calendar days notice. No fees will be incurred and any deposit will be applied to the new booking.
- Rescheduling less than 7 days will incur a 25% fee of the original invoice amount, and will be added to the next scheduled invoice or invoiced separately.
- Rescheduling within 48 Hours of a shoot may be subject to loss of entire deposit.
- Rescheduling is subject to availability, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Frequent rescheduling may result in additional fees or limitations.
- If without prior notice a client fails to attend, or has provided a wrong location, date, or time for a scheduled appointment, it will be considered a no-show.
- No-shows are subject to a complete loss of deposit. If a deposit has not been made 50% of the original invoice amount will be invoiced separately.
- Exceptions to this policy may be made in case of emergencies or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss any such situations. You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 5609 6005.
Note: Failure to adhere to this policy may affect future bookings and services.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.